See all events here
See all the current vacancies.
|Location:||Milton Keynes (preferred) / London / Birmingham / Nottingham|
|Closes:||Friday 31st March 2017|
ITP is an award winning and creative transport planning consultancy – with a clear focus on working in partnership with our clients to achieve more sustainable transport outcomes as a result of their projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to lead our work on transport planning associated with regeneration and new developments. This is a senior role within the company principally focussed on driving our growth in the private sector. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, people-orientated individual with over 15 years’ experience of seeing developments all the way through the planning process, including the design of sustainable transport strategies and master plans, the preparation of integrated Transport Assessments and Travel Plans, negotiating agreements with local planning and highway authorities, delivering and overseeing transport engineering design services, and where required, acting as an expert witness.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they care about creating more sustainable places in the way that they approach their work, and thrive in an environment where teamwork, collaboration and creative thinking is openly supported. It is expected that approximately 60% of the post holder’s time will be directly, commercially, charged to clients whilst the reminder will focus on growing the business and building a supporting team to deliver that growth.
Candidates should have most or all of the following skills/experience:
- Providing transport planning inputs to private sector development planning projects
- Management of Transport Assessments, Statements and Travel Plan and input to EIAs
- Highway design and transport modelling experience
- Creative approaches to dealing with complex transport issues
- A deep understanding of transport policy and current issues
- Public inquiry/EIP experience
- Building, managing, and growing a development planning-focused transport team
- A well-established network of industry contacts and positive client referrals
- A track record of successful business development in the development planning sector
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent report-writing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Chartered Engineer and/or TPP qualified
We offer a flexible, friendly, informal and inclusive working environment, exciting project opportunities, and a competitive remuneration package, including salary sacrifice schemes and flexible working. We recently introduced an Employee Benefit Trust to ensure all staff share in the long term success of the company. If the idea of joining us appeals, please send your CV (including current salary package) to Jim Bradley (email@example.com), or for an informal and confidential conversation call Jim on 0203 300 1810. Further information on ITP is available at www.itpworld.net.
Web design by Tribal Systems